Our second-in-charge, Nilia Van Tonder, heads up the Auditing department, focusing on precision and excellence in all aspects
of the audit process. With a profound acumen for consolidations, company valuations and expert knowledge of IFRS and
company law, Nilia manages a team of skilled auditors who perform to the highest standards.
Our approach to each audit blends technical competencies with detailed knowledge of the client and its industry sector. We place strong emphasis on early planning and formulate audit procedures to the unique aspects, size and nature of the business.
Our aim is for an effective, cost efficient, independent audit, performed by qualified and experienced staff.
Our audit department masters the following services:
• Independent Audit Engagements of Private Companies
• Independent Review of Private Companies
• Compilation Reviews
• Preparation of Annual Financial Statements for all entity types (IFRS, GAAP, PFMA)
• Preparation of Consolidated Annual Financial Statements for Groups and Holding Companies (including Foreign
• Ad hoc Assurance Engagements – Vehicle Tracking Recovery audits, DTi Grant Audits, Interim Reporting, agreed
upon Procedure Audits etc.
• Internal Control Assessments
• Risk Assessments
• Inventory Observation Assistance